Skip to content

baeloth in bg2ee party petition

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I'm going to wait until I find out what he's busy with before i sign anything.

Also I'm going to make very sure what it is I'm signing, and what I can get out of it, and that there isn't any misleading wording that might force me to do good for a while.

Also, if possible, can I have the petition written out in formal Court Baatezu?
  • ArcalianArcalian Member Posts: 359
    Sign!
  • fish0331fish0331 Member Posts: 197
    lol
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    Please no.
    For a start, Viconia is the party drow. It's not really going to be much of an interesting conversation piece if there are other drow casually floating about.
    Furthermore, he's exceptionally irritating. I like my verbose, arrogant and self-serving arcanists to be Lawful Evil, Thayan, and on a bad day a little androgynous, thankyouverymuch.
  • ArcalianArcalian Member Posts: 359

Please no.
    For a start, Viconia is the party drow. It's not really going to be much of an interesting conversation piece if there are other drow casually floating about.
    Furthermore, he's exceptionally irritating. I like my verbose, arrogant and self-serving arcanists to be Lawful Evil, Thayan, and on a bad day a little androgynous, thankyouverymuch.

Going by what little they said to each other in BGEE, I'd love to hear more. And Edwin is like Jan. You can't use him ALL the time

• fish0331fish0331 Member Posts: 197

Please no.

then don't use him

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I love bealoth. But I do want to know what he's up to first.