Skip to content

So I met a noober on Multiplayer

One of the most enjoyable things I ever did playing this game

Comments

• LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Kinda mean, but then again... sounds like something my jester would do if she was in a multiplayer game. You've just made me wary of the idea of random multiplayer joins, sir, even though I know better than the newbie here. =P
  • haha best thing ever. Now I want to mp
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    onan said:

Hey! That was me and I sure did not appreciate being made to look like a fool. A very genderbendingly sexy fool nevertheless.

Anyway.

What about now?

Haha, well played!
  • ChrisYuiChrisYui Member Posts: 94
    I believe we also got you to put on the Gauntlets of Fumbling from Bassilus. Ohhh yes.

• onanonan Member Posts: 223
    ChrisYui said:

I believe we also got you to put on the Gauntlets of Fumbling from Bassilus. Ohhh yes.

I actually did that for real once :(
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    edited November 2013
    onan said:

Hey! That was me and I sure did not appreciate being made to look like a fool. A very genderbendingly sexy fool nevertheless.

Anyway.

What about now?

LOL and if only you knew what "onan" really means...or maybe you do?

What about now?
    edited November 2013
    Fredjo said:

onan said:

Anyway.

What about now?

LOL and if only you knew what "onan" really means...or maybe you do?

What about now?
    I have no idea! It was a random series of keystrokes when I was registering for the forums. Please do tell :)

Edit: Actually, nevermind. I googled it. It's definitely some kind of omen that I picked the name of the inventor of coitus interruptus as my namesake. I am something of a misanthrope, so I do feel some kinship with the poor guy.
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632
    You’re a wanker, Harry.
    nano said:

You’re a wanker, Harry.

That would be the gist of it.

onan said:

nano said:

You’re a wanker, Harry.

I do like your name because it makes you my evil twin. Or I'm your evil twin... it's hard to tell without the goatee.
    onan said:

nano said:

onan said:

nano said:

You’re a wanker, Harry.

I do like your name because it makes you my evil twin. Or I'm your evil twin... it's hard to tell without the goatee.
    Incidentally, I do have a goatee.

A confession! Take him away, boys. Muahahaha! Er... teeheehee? I'm kind of new to this Good thing...
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    This happens, you'll met many of them in BG2:EE (I assure you I'll be one of those cheesers that are raising your party's money to 17 millions to buy the Robe of Vecna and a Power Word Kill to be cast on CHARNAME, just to tell them who is going to get kicked because of killing charname) or you may met me in the middle of a 33 no-reload-run with a WS/WS/WS and without picking up things (a poverty run YAY!!).