Skip to content

Cleric/Mage LF Party.

SoveriegnSoveriegn Member Posts: 54
edited November 2013 in Multiplayer
After a year waiting for them to fix multiplayer it seems they have somewhat done that. So I will try again to get a multi game going. Trying to get into a regular game with people at specified times.

Character:

Name: Faith.
Race: Half-Elf.
Class/Dual: Cleric 2 / Mage 1.
Stats:
STR: 18.
DEX: 18.
CON:18.
INT: 18.
WIS: 18.
CHA: 12 (No Cheats Just rolls.)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral.
Weapons: Warhammer/Large Shield.
Armor: Robe.

RP: Quiet Nature. Knows right from wrong but makes decisions based on what benefits the group the most. Although helping Innocents is on a higher priority than self gain. (RP is not necessary for the group.)

Comments

• zerckanzerckan Member Posts: 178
    Soveriegn said:

Stats:
    CHA: 12 (No Cheats Just rolls.)

15 minutes of rerolling isn't much different than cheating you know :p

• SoveriegnSoveriegn Member Posts: 54
    edited November 2013
    Apart from the fact that it takes 15 mins to get it. Thats some hard earned work there. Just like you would do in Tabletop DnD :P

Could take 15 mins could take 15 hours lol. And then you ,may never get it ;)
  • ArktosaArktosa Member Posts: 73
    Still the all 18 stats aren't necessairy useful for a cleric/mage. You mostly just need Int and Wis since they makes the perfect support characters. Depending on magic or prayers, you should aim to get the books too ;)
    Yea I agree. Just got lucky is all. I will eventually. But Im not that interested in running the singleplayer again. Done it so many times I am ashamed lol. Just looking to do the run through on Multi. Makes it more interesting. :)
  • Cynric_AldrichCynric_Aldrich Member Posts: 31
    I'm willing to play. I wouldn't mind having some fun. Any idea on what times and if we will be using 3rd party communication?
    We can use some form of 3rd party. I have TS3. Vent and Mumble. Depends on what times are good for everyone.
    Just shoot the time zone :) im free from 8 to 12 (-5 eastern) when my baby sleep
    I'm good with 8-12 EST -5.
    @Arktosa Is that pm or am?

@Cynric_Aldrich Same question for you :)
    Pm of course XD Am i would be working
    PM as well. As I will be available then.
    Where do you guys live?

@Cynric_Aldrich
    @Arktosa

I am GMT.
    I'm EST.
    I just read it wrong my bad. Thought you said 5 hours behind EST lol
    Besides time, what day are we looking at starting this on?
    edited November 2013
    I live in Canada, Montreal city

Edited : Anyways most of the night I host my games so if you want to host just say the name
    Post edited by Arktosa on
    Most likely saturday if thats good for you guys?
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    @soveriegn
    Stats:
    CHA: 12 (No Cheats Just rolls)

The hell the are...
    In all my years of bg I have NEVER rolled a 102. The best I've heard of is 98, and that's pushing it.
    Well I am sorry that you haven't :( But please don't go calling bullshit when you obviously don't know the max rolls. Cause there are several classes/races that can get you over a 100 roll. :)
  • KorialstraszKorialstrasz Member Posts: 30
    Hey are you still looking for Players? I'll play anything your missing. I'm in EST and I'm available whenever really. Just let me know and who is hosting and if we're using 3rd party chat although I personally don't mind text chat but that's just me. :P
    meagloth said:

@soveriegn
    Stats:
    CHA: 12 (No Cheats Just rolls)

The hell the are...
    In all my years of bg I have NEVER rolled a 102. The best I've heard of is 98, and that's pushing it.

You dont need a high roll to have good stats. Ive farmed some places in a legit way to get 20 int and 19 wis
    @Korialstrasz If were gonna RP I generally just use in-game chat some people don't like using there actually voices in voice chat. But If were metagaming then Id like to use 3rd party. Makes it easier to give orders/ask for help. Since most of you are American/Live in America Id only really be able to do it on Saturdays. Cant stay up insanely late on weekdays. If everyones fine with that.
    @Arktosa @Cynric_Aldrich
    Fine just add me on steam : Alexcloud alias {Ags} Arktosa and we will see where it lead
    What time are we looking at on Saturday?
    For me its same as ever 8-12 (depending when my son goes to sleep) so just contact me through steam or message