Skip to content

Vote on Dorn's BG2:EE demons

Cowled_wizardCowled_wizard Member Posts: 119
(Spoilers) OK so we know that dorn made a pact with a demon from the lower plains. Now, in bg2 there are several situations where you have to mix with demons... which of these do you think will have some sort of interaction? (dialog, quest, etc)
  1. Vote on Dorn's BG2:EE demons40 votes
    1. Planar sphere demons
        5.00%
    2. Ust natha (dragon eggs sacrifice)
      15.00%
    3. The imprisoned one
        2.50%
    4. None (dorns quest will have nothing to do with previous bg2 demons)
      67.50%
    5. Other (explain us)
      10.00%

Comments

• Cowled_wizardCowled_wizard Member Posts: 119
    give the eggs to the demon, to get a bonus to dorns power!!! awesomely-evil!
    muahahahahahahah! (evil laughter sound)
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    Seems fairly obvious that Dorn's quest explores things further, and in greater detail than would be possible by simply inserting it into existing plot lines. Would be a waste to brush off such potential by a casual remark or two during a regular story encounter.
  • YupImMadBroYupImMadBro Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 347
    No idea. I want an option to kill it though. I won't, but I want the option.
  • Cowled_wizardCowled_wizard Member Posts: 119

Seems fairly obvious that Dorn's quest explores things further, and in greater detail than would be possible by simply inserting it into existing plot lines. Would be a waste to brush off such potential by a casual remark or two during a regular story encounter.

Well, im pretty sure there are several zones unique to dorns quest, but what about using a specific demon heart to reactive the sphere? or the demon in ust natha comenting? Not really the main quest, but it still gives tons of flavour

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    Maybe he'll comment on other demons, but I don't think his quest or patron has anything to do with them. We know the patron's name, and it's not a name referenced anywhere in BG2. If the quest was meant to tie in with something, there was the option to add references to Dorn's backstory and dialogues in BG1 to foreshadow it.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I'm a beta tester who can't resist voting in a poll if given the option. I also can't reveal anything and my mouth is sealed :)
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349
    sadly, but it would be cool
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    elminster said:

I'm a beta tester who can't resist voting in a poll if given the option. I also can't reveal anything and my mouth is sealed :)

So Elminster's weakness is polls. This info might come in handy!
  • IkMarcIkMarc Member Posts: 552
    It does open the option of giving some use to the overabundant and useless demon hearts in the game.