Skip to content

Help !!!

Is there no code for gaining HP to my Char.
Im in a bit of trouble.. ://
Saved my game when i killed Aec'Letec in Ulgoth's Beard. But my Char got only 1 hit point, and everytime i reload he dies :/
The others in my group are either dead or cant heal :/
And my last save is 5 days before :/:/

Comments

• MikeMike Member Posts: 65
    edited November 2013
    EE KEEPER can rescue. Just edit your saved game and add health as you see fit

link here on the Forums: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/16497/ee-keeper-updated-to-v1-0-2/p1
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    iwe tried now, and put his hp at 55 ..
    but he still dies when loading.
    Hes got a icon in his char sheet, that says dying... :/
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    You aren't the only person who has reported issues with trying to reload and then dying.
    Fix it now. Just removed some stuff trough EE KEEPER.
    SP please close thread :O)
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    He had the 'dying' status, which is the one that makes you explode into a ghast.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    Did your character have Aec'Letec's delayed death gaze? That could be why you were dying.

Since we're talking about potential bugs, did they fix the bug where Death Ward was not protecting you against Aec'Letec's power? Because it absolutely should. I haven't tried the fight since the 1.2 patch so it might be fixed for all I know.
    @LordRumfish, yup, thats the one. I had 1 hp left and stupid enough to save just after killing him. But didnt notice that i had that little icon on my char, that said "dying"

Problem solved when i just removed them in EE KEEPER, under effets.