Skip to content

Very strange item in Nashkel store

SivarSivar Member Posts: 53
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
I've never seen this:

The description contains the letter, "Most likely Ulraunt will sentence thee..." etc. It appears to be an item related to a certain event that happens later in Candlekeep.

I do have BG2 Tweaks installed, but was pretty conservative in my settings and am using the latest version with support for BGEE.

Please let me know if further information is needed.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    I think that means your dialog.tlk is broken, so something must have gone wrong installing the mod. You should try uninstalling Tweaks, and possibly use the "repair install" function in the game launcher.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    If you have mods, and you get bugs THEN, tell to those that made the mod, not as a bug.

I'd say so, and avoid using mods that might not support v1.2.

AND be sure to do that :)
    TJ_Hooker said:

I think that means your dialog.tlk is broken, so something must have gone wrong installing the mod. You should try uninstalling Tweaks, and possibly use the "repair install" function in the game launcher.

Its very likely for them to change some strings between versions.
  • SivarSivar Member Posts: 53
    I reinstalled BG Tweak Pack and noticed an access error regarding dialog.tlk. I reran it as administrator and found no error. I created a new game to test and confirmed that the mystery item is no longer there. Looks like you were right, TJ_Hooker. Thanks!