Skip to content

Character Portraits

SnoopyMDSnoopyMD Member Posts: 23
edited November 2013 in Fan Creations
Greetings fellow adventurers!
I will be posting portraits that I my self drew for my friends and my self, If anyone is interested in using or has giving any critique feel free to comment.
For now here is a drawing I am working on of a Necromancer:
Post edited by SnoopyMD on
ZanianBlinkklolien

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    There are a few thread were people post custom portraits, FYI. There's certainly nothing wrong with this thread though. Always love more portraits.
    SnoopyMD
  • SnoopyMDSnoopyMD Member Posts: 23
    meagloth said:

There are a few thread were people post custom portraits, FYI. There's certainly nothing wrong with this thread though. Always love more portraits.

If it is to much of a bother I could close the thread, but I just wanted to make separate thread with my own creations and not oversaturate some one else's thread with my content, unless they wouldn't mind etc.
    lolien
    edited November 2013
    A second portrait I am working on at the moment of my half-orc warrior/cleric

Mukbull by ~SnoopyMD on deviantART
    And here is an updated version or should I say creative process.

Mukbull character evolution by ~SnoopyMD on deviantART
    Post edited by SnoopyMD on
    lolien
    And finally my finished Mukbull portrait is done! Feel free to use the portrait if you like it, comment and if you have any interesting character requests leave them in the comments.
    Zanianlolien
  • CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    It's no bother... you can have your own thread in this forum :)
    lolien
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477
    edited November 2013
    SnoopyMD said:

And here is my latest one, A Wild Mage!

If all Wild mages looked this creepy I'd defintely be joining the Thayans in their wild-mage-genocide :P
    You really captured the word "wild" :)
    Deltaslayerlolien
    Fredjo said:

SnoopyMD said:

And here is my latest one, A Wild Mage!

If all Wild mages looked this creepy I'd defintely be joining the Thayans in their wild-mage-genocide :P
    You really captured the word "wild" :)
    Heh, thanks I was trying to get the character to look really unnerving to look upon, that even from far away the he feels unstable or unhinged, since wild mages in game are just so bloody unpredictable, that is why I like playing one xD
  • SuperFeatureSuperFeature Member Posts: 35
    Snoopy... that is amazing. Definitely using it.

A deviantart artist named FTG386 (Lisa) redid my profile photo into a portrait at the beginning of 2013. Couldn't be happier.
    winterslolienIllustair