Skip to content

Hello everybody!

Hello,

I'm kinda new to this forum. I have read many posts since BG-EE release but this is my first one.
BG was my favorite game and I've made many runs through it, most of them with no reload for more immersion.

I have played for years in vanilla, then with tutu and easyTutu later on. I have learned most of D&D rules the hard way, was necessary to fully play this game.

Now, I'm a modder but I haven't released anything yet. I have a busy life and I don't have enough time to work on it. I'm currently working on 2 projects: a script generator and a creature editor.
The first one will generate very complex scripts with only a few lines. It is based on global and local configuration within each script, and a heavy templating system. Generation can be also be configured to specify a few things like mage pre-buff... Well, something like SCS, but more easy to use and with a lot more abstraction.
The second one is something unique, a web-based editor able to generate creature patches with an included WEIDU installer (macro). Think of it like the well-known Shadow Keeper but with a rich interface and a lot more options.
All of this will end with my big project: Enhanced Creatures, currently on stand by.

So, I'm closely following BG-EE to see if it can successfully replace my current installation. It need most of Tob-ex functionalities and many mods compatibilities, which is not the case today.
If they want to enhance mod development, the first one is mandatory as it adds so much possibilities. The second one is for my own play as I wouldn't want to reduce my mod list.

I will mostly post in modding section to ask for features or bug fixes related to script engine. For example, AttackOneRound and AttackRevaluate never worked as intended and it is a big issue for me.

See you.

Ps: english is not my native language as you probably have noticed