Skip to content

So I've been doing this strange playthrough...

It was fun and challenging so i thought i'd share my experience with you. Ít was somewhat inspired by the poverty run, but I decided to go futher and see if I can go through the game without actually killing anyone=) either technicly or from a rollplaying perspective.
My rules were such : from rollplaying perspective kill no living creature, undead or demons are fair game or keep your information section in character sheet clean all together.
No looting, use money and items either freely given or found in the wild with no apparent owner.

A few interesting points came out:
Since charmed characters dont have an option of giving you their quest stuff you have two main choises, you can pickpoket them or send them to fight their ex comrades. The later has an interesting development, evil character will attack on their own, whereas good or neutural will just stand around. Kswarts? are so bent on attacking the cow they keep comming at it even if you give another order=)

Lots of dead/semi-dead body carrying

Cant talk to the chiken until the wolf if properly dead

Polimorth counts as a kill even though descpiption says its reversable (davaeorn is one ANGRY squirrel, did 15damage to my sorcerer under Shield before i could stop laughing)

didnt manage to dire charm or polymorth Sarevok in about 10 tries each, otherwise even simple charm is OP=)