Skip to content

HELP - I can't find Minsc

Hey!

I need a little help as you can see in the title. I started the game with Dorn, and played with him but my reputation suddenly went over 18 and he left the party. I dont really want to decrease my reputation, so i come up with the idea to relocate Minsc, he should be good for Dorn's role i think (high str, hit points, etc). The point is: I dont know where is he. I've checked the walktrough, he should be at Nashkel, near the garison. But he is not there. And i didn't pick him before. Any idea where is he?

Thanks in advance!
Viktor

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Maybe he leaves after certain plot events?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    He should be just south of the door to the garrison. Kind of standing in the middle of the road.
  • WikeszWikesz Member Posts: 11

Maybe he leaves after certain plot events?

Im affraid of that... I freed Dynaheir from the Gnoll's Stronghold (i remember that she is his witch or something), maybe they both left... I dont know this. Anyone else do?

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Maybe you killed him before... It once happened to me, just the SAME DAMNED THING, Dorn leaves, and I need someone with a Two-Handed-Sword. I took Ajantis, just give him those Gauntlets of Ogre Strength (STR set to 18/00).
    Wikeszlolien

That's exactly where he should be - standing on the road in front of the garrison - so I'm not sure. Had you been through Nashkel before?

Trust me he is not there. I've checked youtube videos to see where he should be, but he is not there... : (

• SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    If you have freed Dynaheir at the Gnoll's Stronghold and then released her from the party or killed her, he will go...home, I guess. You just can't find him anymore once Dynaheir is dead or gone.
    elminsterStoneSwords
  • StoneSwordsStoneSwords Member Posts: 180
    true, you need to have him in your party before freeing Dyna and letting her go, otherwise he leaves with her
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    [Spoiler]After murdering Dynaheir in my playthrough after the 1.2 patch, I noticed Minsc was hostile the next time I went to Nashkel, going berserk on the garrison of guards. He fought the law and, well, the law won.[/Spoiler]
    elminsteronanWikeszlolien
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    I am very disappointed that nobody gave him directions to Minsk. Seriously, people. It was the best set up ever.
    SouthpawelminsterWikesz
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    I freed Dynaheir and parked her on the other side of the garrison. They both are still standing there, so close and yet so far.

If you free Dynaheir, you have to let her join if only for a moment. Then Minsc will stay in Nashkel.
    StoneSwordsWikesz
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    scriver said:

I am very disappointed that nobody gave him directions to Minsk. Seriously, people. It was the best set up ever.

You are right mate. What were we thinking?
    KidCarnival
    scriver said:

Yea i will miss Boo :(

But to be honest, i freed dnyahear, and now both of them are missing, so i should look for Ajantis, just like Master CrevsDaak said.

Thanks for the advices and tips everyone!
    lolien