Skip to content

Importing BG1EE into BG2EE...Am I the only one who wants to import everything i horded?

13»

Comments

• UbavUbav Member Posts: 1
    Oke.. they fix it.. but what about Drizzd ? i kill him in BG EE and take his stuff, and when i meet him in bg 2 and still have it he will attack me, and after you kill him again he drop stuff so you can make a nice cape.. and now you cant :/
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Oh he still remembers you.
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546

Skagneti said:

Actually assuming nothing is Changed in the Original Baldurs Gate II you could easily transition your loot from BG1 to BG2, the only thing you had to do was once you started up when the screen is pitch back before it fades into Irenicus torturing you, hit spacebar! it pauses the game and sure enough every single piece of loot is right there in your inventory, just drop it all to the ground, because once irenicus begins talking to you, it triggers all the items to be deleted. But if you drop them before he speaks, fair game! just pick it all up once he stops yapping... granted its limited to your inventory space you can still fit plenty of fantastic items in there.

Devs have stated they are removing that...

Really? thats a shame, only item ill really miss is Baldurans cloak and the 2 extra pairs of boots of speed, but still sad :(

Balduran's cloak is nice, but the extra boots are unnecessary as you can get 6 already, and they are only good if all the characters have them since they no longer give you bonus to attacks.

Anyway anybody tired these solutions in BG2EE? http://www.forgottenwars.com/bg1/miscellany.htm

I know that pantaloons are working, and I suppose the drizzt variable remained the same...
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    edited November 2013
    I can confirm that the Drizzt variable works fine. It was funny having him chew me out for robbing him blind.

Also those items still import fine, like they always have. I brought over the Claw and the Protector of the Second.