Skip to content

Shadow armor was always like this?

Since WHEN can Stalkers not use Shadow armor?!? It's Thief only? WTH?!? I don't really think it was like this before EE, was it? Am I mistaken?

Comments

• GemHoundGemHound Member Posts: 801
    edited November 2013
    well, and thief subclasses too.
  • CutlassJackCutlassJack Member Posts: 493
    edited November 2013
    Xavioria said:

Since WHEN can Stalkers not use Shadow armor?!? It's Thief only? WTH?!? I don't really think it was like this before EE, was it? Am I mistaken?

Well there were no stalkers in the non-EE version. So there was never a time they could use it.

It was always thief only. Check it out on the wiki:
    http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Armor

I'm guessing you're probably remembering the Night's Gift armor in BG2 which was less restrictive?
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    That's deplorable! I also noticed that monks can no longer wear full plate! WTH?!? I don't really think it was like this before EE, was it? Am I mistaken?
  • TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438

Xavioria said:

Well there were no stalkers in the non-EE version. So there was never a time they could use it.
    Shadow Armor exists in BG2 as well.
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    well then my mistake XD For some strange reason I remembered differently... Not entirely sure why though. @marceror lol you are such a bad troll, I have a few really good friends though that could give you a few pointers if you'd like ;)
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    Xavioria said:

well then my mistake XD For some strange reason I remembered differently... Not entirely sure why though. @marceror lol you are such a bad troll, I have a few really good friends though that could give you a few pointers if you'd like ;)

That's because I wasn't trolling. Just making a joke. You LOL'd, so mission accomplished. ;)