Skip to content

How do you roll stats? (Spoilers)

13»

Comments

• RazaDelromRazaDelrom Member Posts: 149
    Kurumi said:

For my BG chars, I usually roll until I get 90+ (because of the chars background). Best I got so far is a 100p Barb (dualing to Druid in BG 2) and a 99p Wild Mage.
    For other RPGs, that don't use a point-buy-system, I usually roll 3 times and take the best rolls.

My estimate time rolling different classes are well over 10 hours. Even then I have never seen anything beyond 95. You must be very lucky to beat the 5M:1 chance not only once, but twice.
  • FrecheFreche Member Posts: 473
    I mostly just ctrl+8 and then give the char around 94 points.
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    A mixed bag here..1. i don't roll so much) 2. when i roll, i like to see the max 'natural' i could get and (the highest i saw was a 92)..then i share the points and well.. if not enough, i finish with EEK.. just for the little 1 or 2 (ok, sometimes up to 4 *) ) missing points if necessary.. had to do that for my bard lol..i know for a pure fighter (even pure thief) would not have been so tedious.. but to survive, really needed to have some kinda innate out of the ordinary capacities, that one... the way i wanted to play it... &could not even be a Tiefling with some nice 2 points in a weapon, hey. pity.. 'had to compensate another way i guess.. :*)) nb:someone somewhere even talked about a ctrl+8, then removing the excesses..ok too, why not *))..
  • drsahldrsahl Member Posts: 65
    I normaly roll max 5 times and then try my best with what I get. I do make small changes