Skip to content

2 (maybe) minor bugs in Rasaad Quest?

NybCRNybCR Member Posts: 27
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
Just a couple of minor things that I noticed after playing the Rasaad quest:

1. In the dialog with Rasaad after the end of his quest (starts with "Even in the light of my brother's death..."), combat music is playing in the background, instead of... actually I don't know what music is supposed to be playing. It's kinda funny, but it's also very distracting since it's rather hard to hear the actor over the rather loud combat music.

This is a minor issue, especially since all I have to do is turn off the music in the Sound Options... but still.

*EDIT:* Please disregard the above; I realized that the reason the combat music was playing is because the "blind" effects had worn off on a couple of my party members. (Silly me.)

2. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional: there is what appears to be a cave at the northernmost point of the Cloud Peaks map, but I can't enter into the cave. Is there supposed to be a cave area that the PC can go into? Or is it meant to be nothing?

(If there isn't supposed to be another area, that's fine, I just wanted to check.)

Also, I'm gonna gush and say that the Cloud Peaks area is BEAUTIFUL and I loved the quest's little twist.
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments