Skip to content

Dwarfen Defender physical resistance not implemented?

I begin to wonder, where the physical resistance actually shows up. I can't see any resistance in either tab, even though the description says: 5% every 5 level up to a max of 20% at level 20. Do I have to manually add them, or are the resistances hidden somewhere?

Comments

• SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    edited November 2013
    The passive resistance is automatically included. Look at the bottom of the right hand panel on your character record. It should say something like:

Resistances
    Slashing: 5
    Crushing: 5
    Piercing: 5
    Missile: 5

[You'll need to scroll down to see it.]
  • SlandeSlande Member Posts: 23
    Also, the resistances granted won't kick in until you reach level 5 (assuming you were testing it on the lower levels). It shows up on the record for me, all the way down the bottom of the list, where fire resist and the likes would also be shown.
  • RazaDelromRazaDelrom Member Posts: 149
    Slande said:

Also, the resistances granted won't kick in until you reach level 5 (assuming you were testing it on the lower levels). It shows up on the record for me, all the way down the bottom of the list, where fire resist and the likes would also be shown.

Thought that the 5% are between lvl 1-5, and the 10% on level 6-10, guess I was wrong and have to wait. Thanks for the fast responses :)
  • SlandeSlande Member Posts: 23
    I myself made that error earlier, don't worry :)