Skip to content

Hello beautiful forum members!

After seeing my favourite childhood computer game getting a nice makeover, I've plunged myself back into the world of Faerun, which has led me to this forum on several occasions, in search of all things Baldur's gate. I figured after being a silent watcher for a short while I should get myself an account, especially as I plan to spend the majority of the next few months of my life doing nothing but playing BG2 EE, and I'll likely be consulting the boards on a more regular basis.

I started playing Baldurs gate 2 when I was around 13, and was instantly hooked, which started several years of play throughs and fond memories of this great game. I never thought I would get to play it on my mac, seeing it getting a release again so many years after really is a dream come true.

I'll probably start posting once I've got some hours under my belt on BG2 EE, I'm particularly looking forward to seeing how Dorn il Kahn develops, and the rumours of the new thief character, as I've always preferred to be a slightly more sinister protagonist.

Anyways, hopefully I'll get to speak with some of you soon, happy gaming!

Comments

• HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Welcome adventurer, though I disapprove of your 'sinister' attitudes, I pray Helm shall guide you to the path of righteousness.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I'd say something, but you were only talking to the beautiful ones... :(