Skip to content

[Bug] Missing or wrong description of Special Abilities

SertoriusSertorius Member Posts: 172
edited November 2013 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
Currently alot of the npc or class specific abilities have wrong descriptions or the desciptions are missing entirely.

I believe some of these already have been mentioned elsewhere, but I thought I might as well put all those I found in here anyway.

Class specific:

Paladin: Lay on Hands - incorrectly uses the Cure Light Wounds description
Cavalier: Remove Fear - no description
Inquisitor: True Sight & Dispel Magic - no description
Beastmaster: Find Familiar - no description
Druid: Shapeshift Wolf & Shapeshift Black Bear - both incorrectly uses the Shapeshift Brown Bear description
Totemic Druid: Summon Spirit Animal - incorrectly uses the Shapeshift Wolf description
Shapeshifter: Shapeshift Werewolf - incorrectly uses the Barkskin description
Avenger: all special shapeshifts - no description
Priest of Talos: Lightning Bolt - no description
Priest of Helm: True Sight - no description
Priest of Lathander: Hold Undead - no description
Monk: Lay on Hands - incorrectly uses the Cure Light Wounds description
Sun Soul Monk: Lay on Hands - incorrectly uses the Cure Light Wounds description
Dark Moon Monk: Frozen Fist - uses the Chill Touch description
Dragon Disciple: Breath Weapon - only states it as 3d8 damage, should be updated to show the improvements as you level up, like with the thieves Set Trap ability

NPC specific:

Minsc: Berserk - incorrectly uses the Barkskin description
Yeslick: Dispel Magic - incorrectly uses the Remove Magic description
Eldoth: Create Poisoned Arrows - incorrectly uses the Barkskin description
Faldorn: Summon Dread Wolf - incorrectly uses the Barkskin description (don't know what it should say, maybe something about HP, THAC0 and so on)
Tiax: Summon Ghast - incorrectly uses the Barkskin description (again, not sure what it should say)

@Mike also noticed that the Imp familiar's Polymorph: Self ability also has the a missing description for the Spider shapeshift. Furthermore, this spell also has Brown & Black Bear both using the description for Brown Bear.
This is applicable both to the Imp familiar's ability and the mage spell Polymorph: Self.
Post edited by Sertorius on