Skip to content

Imoen dialogs not triggering in Irenicus dungeon.

SliceofhellSliceofhell Member Posts: 85
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
Imoen dialogs are not triggering in Irenicus dungeon when passing certain places.
Post edited by LiamEsler on

Comments

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Cannot say I am experiencing this any mods on your install?
  • SliceofhellSliceofhell Member Posts: 85
    Only the first dialog didn't trigger right outside the prison cells "all those bodies". What mods? Are there any out there?
  • prophet1prophet1 Member Posts: 172
    edited November 2013

Only the first dialog didn't trigger right outside the prison cells "all those bodies". What mods? Are there any out there?

Yes, actually: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/23726/bgii-ee-compatible-mod-list
    Post edited by prophet1 on
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Oh I forgot the bodies comment. Yeah I didn't get that one
    edited November 2013
    @prophet1, oh

Well, I wouldn't install any for the first playthrough. Especially with the amount of bugs added to EE.
  • XzarXzar Member Posts: 215
    If this is true, I cant imagine how it could be overlooked by testers.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Yeah, none of us have ever had this issue.

Can you be more specific? Exactly what happened? Can you provide us with steps allowing us to reproduce the issue? Have you got a save from before or after?

Cheers :D
    @LiamEsler as I already said above, only the first dialog is not triggering. The one about "all those bodies". It's 100% reproducible for me.
  • AlexTAlexT Member Posts: 760
    I don't think Imoen has a dialogue like that in the original game.

Are you sure it wasn't added by a mod?
  • prophet1prophet1 Member Posts: 172
    edited November 2013
    I think they mean this one? No mention of "all those bodies" in it, but it's the first dialog that should trigger upon entering the room with the glass tanks.

IF ~Global("ImoenClones","AR0602",1)
    ~ THEN BEGIN 9 // from:
    SAY #38544 /* ~I... I know this room. I've been in here... we both have. He... There are things in these tanks. They used to be people...~ [IMOENJ52] */
    IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("ImoenClones","AR0602",2)
    ~ GOTO 10
    END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 10 // from: 9.0
    SAY #38559 /* ~What kind of monster is this guy? Captures us easy as pie, kills whoever he wants... that could have been us in those glass things.~ */
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #38560 /* ~We'll get him back, Imoen. We'll make him pay for all of this.~ */ GOTO 12
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #38561 /* ~Quit your whining. We're free now.~ */ GOTO 13
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #38562 /* ~I'm sure we'll find him soon enough. I want to know what he wants with me.~ */ GOTO 15
    END
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    I tested leaving the prison cells west through the pile of Shadow Thief bodies in vBG2, and there's no Imoen dialogue there either. There is automatic flavor text "popup" saying something about the corpses, but nothing else.
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    prophet1 said:

I think they mean this one? No mention of "all those bodies" in it, but it's the first dialog that should trigger upon entering the room with the glass tanks.

IF ~Global("ImoenClones","AR0602",1)
    ~ THEN BEGIN 9 // from:
    SAY #38544 /* ~I... I know this room. I've been in here... we both have. He... There are things in these tanks. They used to be people...~ [IMOENJ52] */
    IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("ImoenClones","AR0602",2)
    ~ GOTO 10
    END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 10 // from: 9.0
    SAY #38559 /* ~What kind of monster is this guy? Captures us easy as pie, kills whoever he wants... that could have been us in those glass things.~ */
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #38560 /* ~We'll get him back, Imoen. We'll make him pay for all of this.~ */ GOTO 12
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #38561 /* ~Quit your whining. We're free now.~ */ GOTO 13
    IF ~~ THEN REPLY #38562 /* ~I'm sure we'll find him soon enough. I want to know what he wants with me.~ */ GOTO 15
    END
    That dialogue is definitely in BG2EE, and working for me at least.
    Yeah, just checked myself. There is no such dialog in original version. Maybe it was Unfinished Business change, or some other mod.