Skip to content

[Known 6979] import character - wrong HP and level

cespenarcespenar Member Posts: 9
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Hi,

I'd like to report that I found two problems with importing a character from BG:EE. I play the Mac version.

First of all, it doesn't import the proper number of HPs but instead it randomises them just like with making a new character from scratch. So my Fighter/Thief has 119 HPs at the end of BG1 but in BG2 it's nowhere near that. As far as I remember, classic BG2 imported HPs properly.

The second problem is related to the dual-class characters I guess. My Fighter/Thief achieved 6-th level as a Fighter (32,000 exp) and 9-th level as a Thief (129,000 exp) - so he had 161,000 exp shared between these two classes. When imported, the Fighter's level was left alone but the Thief had 161,000 exp so it advanced to the 10-th level! Thank you guys for the bonus exp but it still counts as a bug :)
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    this seems to be a problem with all of the dual class characters. other than that most have proper levels.
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    edited November 2013
    JFI, here: My mono class bard lv11, even with xp>161000 (yes, i used xp cap remover under bg1ee just to..eventually see how high i could get (24x000 xp smthg at the end, here) ..and eventually if that will be accepted in bg2ee!^)... was indeed well recognized..with all his XPs so.. -!!

on the other hand..is that normal (??) ..i also noticed it kept his bhaalspawn special abilities, aka 2xDraw Upon Holy Might / 2xSlow Poison / 2xCure Light Wounds ; normal ???!

on the other hand 2, also noticed the HPs rerolls (i imported under hard difficulty level) : ?..
    (+no import/portrait, voice kit, etc - but those ones already reported, k)

.. but i escaped the (multi class) lv loss it seems. O_o k! )