Skip to content

Things I've Encountered So Far [Spoilers]

So I've been playing for about 2-3 hours and I've encountered some bugs in game. I'll update this list as I come across them. My character is a Male Elf Sorcerer Lawful-Neutral imported from BG:EE if the devs need to reproduce the bugs. If you don't want to spoil anything please stop reading now.

1. While in Dragonmyr's tomb, Hexxat wasn't happy and immediately wanted to leave the party... to go to Dragonmyr's Tomb. I conveinced her to stay and she hasn't said anything else yet.

2. While resting before I climbed into the tomb, I had my first Irenicus dream. After that I was awoken by Dragonmyr the Red. I killed him and got his cloak. This might not be a bug, but it was kinda anti-climactic.

3. While battling Dragonmyr he Dire Charmed Jaheria. My PC sorcerer dispelled the charm after Dragonmyr was slain. After this a character that looked exactly like my sorcerer appeared beside the tomb you climb in. It was in the same colors and stature too. I talked to the 'thing' and it's name was 'Neera'. It didn't say anything but gave me the two same responses that are available when you interact with the 'climb-into-the-tomb' thing. I apologize for not taking pictures.

If any other bugs appear, I'll remind myself to take pictures. Hope these get resolve soon or that they're not bugs. Happy Hunting. :)