Skip to content

Loading spawns previously dead enemies and I can't keep my reputation

OpiumhandlarnOpiumhandlarn Member Posts: 12
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
Hi!
I've just bought the game and started playing it. A few crashes related to quicksaving has occurred so far but that not the most annoying part. I have already read that many are having issues with enemies disappearing when you load a previous save and this has happened to me too, but I seem to be having the reverse of this as well. When I load a save where I have already killed enemies they have re-spawned in their respective areas.

Another really annoying bug seems to be related to my reputation. I did the standard stuff once I got out of irenicus dungeon. Killed the gnome in the tent, helped a kid and then went on to do the slavers quest. At some stage my reputation bonuses has been reset or something because after reading my "+1 reputation" multiple times I noticed later on that I only had 12. Reloading an old save in the beginning of the game gave me 10 which leads me to think that I have at least missed 2 points, can't say where/when though. Just sucks when I am in the business of getting gear and I have to notice stuff like that. All bugs considered one feels hesitant to play on since relying on autosaves and regular ones just makes the process difficult when I might end up with a game that is permanently screwed up.
Post edited by LiamEsler on