Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Ring of Free action and boots of speed

sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Current Behavior: when wearing the boots of speed and you put on the ring of free action it gets rid of your "haste" effect, which is fine and dandy, but when you take off the ring, your haste effect does not come back until you re-equip your booties of speed.

Expected Behavior: while wearing boots of speed and putting on the ring of free action, your haste should be disabled ( which is already done) but once you take the ring off, then your haste should come back
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• NecroscopeNecroscope Member Posts: 38
    This used to happen in the old game as far as I can recall. Just clicky off and on the boots.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    ah I see, never really used the ring before, but I had an encounter where it was essential or else no can win ( ah being low level in the underdark is ballin) but it should still be fixed I would think
  • torsnikstorsniks Member Posts: 7
    will items with free action on them make the Dwarven Defender immune to his 1 min slow debuff?
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310

This used to happen in the old game as far as I can recall. Just clicky off and on the boots.

Yes.. and that could be called a bug already back then..and/or 'exploit' to use the 'click order' thing!^

@torsniks yes, good question -!

Many weird things with FA (free action), i noticed too (on bards blades defensive spins too, etc)... and since the original too (never really fixed with all the different patches later..or even sometimes aggravated with weird behaviours/exclusions generalized etc).. ,(