Skip to content

Paperdolls/Avatars, option to change them.

KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 627
One thing that has been bothering me, is that if i multiclass I always get a Fighter version of the gender/race.. I find this annoying.

What I would like as a feature, seeing how you're going to make an entirely new HUD/GUI anyway, is to allow us to choose which avatar/paperdoll we want. For instance, there are half-elves that look more like their human parent than their elven, in terms of racial traits.

So what I want, is the option to choose as follows:

Half-elves (and any other race where it's applicable), choose either Elven or Human.

All multi and dualclassed chars get to choose avatar/paperdoll of a class they posses.

In other words, making a half-elf fighter/thief, should give me the option to have a Human Thief avatar/paperdoll.

Comments

• The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Huh? Didn't we have the exact same thread a few days ago?!
  • KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 627
    We did? In that case, I appologize :P
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    edited July 2012
    I'm not sure, at least I didn't find it. It's not a problem to suggest something that has already been brought forth, I just had the feeling that the wording and title was also pretty much the same, and that was strange. Maybe a deja-vu, or maybe the other thread has been merged with the 1PP thread, or it was never a real thread but only a single post to begin with. Sorry :)
  • DarksheerDarksheer Member Posts: 84
    edited August 2012
    There was a post somewhere where it was suggested that paperdoll/sprite would change depending on your armor. I think that would be a better idea when dealing with multi/dualclassed characters which I too tend to play. Half elves should in my opinion get to choose their paperdoll/sprite.
    I also hope that the colour palette would be increased... I always hated to have to use Shadowkeeper to change my characters hair black or tweak the shade of his skin.