Skip to content

Hexxat Quest *Obviously Spoilers... GAW!*

So, I just finished the second part of her quest and returned to Amn but nothing seems to be happening.

The Quest says to get the claw of the black panther which I did then it says Hexxat is anxious to return to Amn which I did... and nothing. All it says is "Hexxat is anxious to return to Amn." Am I missing something? Did something not trigger which should have? Any help is appretiated.

Comments

• GoodSteveGoodSteve Member Posts: 607
    So, anyone else experience this? Is there dialog when you return to Amn that didn't trigger for me? The quest says to return to Amn, I have returned to Amn and the quest still says to return to Amn...

I'd like an answer if anyone has one before I continue playing in what might be a bugged save game.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    The next part of her quest happens a week later.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    My understanding is that the conditions are

7 days have passed and its night time. You have to be in Athkatla.
  • seasea Member Posts: 65
    edited November 2013
    Yeah, this is rather confusing and poorly executed. At the very least there should be a line where Hexxat says to wait a while for new orders or whatever.
  • PaulgPaulg Member Posts: 115
    well what about the 3rd quest? i cant even see where to go. right after that panther paw one.
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    The most annoying part for me is she keeps repeating her last line said during the quest to get the claw, every time I zone now. And you say it'll be 7 days before she shuts up? GAH! :P
  • althoralthor Member Posts: 67
    Shrug, just go to outside of your stronghold, sleep until gold is placed in keep, then return to the city. Almost all of the npc quests require sleep time to let the next part start up.
  • MechaliburMechalibur Member Posts: 265
    Paulg said:

well what about the 3rd quest? i cant even see where to go. right after that panther paw one.

Go the graveyard. Hexxat will ask if you want to leave, then she'll use the casque to tombwalk to the next location.

• DafojkDafojk Member Posts: 111
    I missed this part of her quest completely. I thought it was a bug that this part didn't trigger. Now, in TOB i am stuck at the first part of her quest - could it be related to me not completing all of it in SOA?

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/27029/help-tob-hexxat-first-quest-stuck-in-the-tombe-spoilers#latest

Any suggestions?