Skip to content

Looking for half-party, lvl1s, good alignment (GMT)

Hi everyone, I've played a little bit of both BG 2 and just recently started trying out BG:EE and seeing as I don't know what I'm doing really in the slightest I thought why not play with people instead of the computer. I'm only looking for 1-2 people as I'd like to have a few AI henchmen to mess around with. I live in Uk time (GMT) so that would be preferable and I would also like to aim for around 4-5 hours on weekends but time schedules can be sorted later. I'd like to use skype to talk so sorry anyone who has to use the keyboard :/.

NB: Also when everyones joined I may need help setting up the actual multiplayer as I know that BG isn't easy to set up a game.

Comments

• IcecreamtubIcecreamtub Member Posts: 547
    Hey! :D
    I live in the UK too and I'm definitely interested! :3

I shall roll one or so characters now in preparation, just in-case I need a specific! :3

Btw; Which game is it MP? BG:EE? Cus I'm pretty sure it uses a client so shouldn't be too difficult setting that up. ^^
    Always got the MP Forum if there's any problems! ^^
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    I'm definately up for this, small groups are usually alot better in connecting and such so this will work pretty well. I'd love to follow someone less experienced for a change and get that old school feel of exploration again :)
    Also, I'm from Belgium so time isnt much of an issue there.

Feel free to add me on skype (liberellidonderaradoodeboochies) so we can facilitate setting up the game.
  • killhooligankillhooligan Member Posts: 4

Hey! :D
    I live in the UK too and I'm definitely interested! :3

I shall roll one or so characters now in preparation, just in-case I need a specific! :3

Btw; Which game is it MP? BG:EE? Cus I'm pretty sure it uses a client so shouldn't be too difficult setting that up. ^^
    Always got the MP Forum if there's any problems! ^^

thanks for replying! the game is on BG:EE and could you send me your skype name? Could you have the characters you're rolling to be mage, warrior, rogue etc? We need a good mix
  • HenkeBHenkeB Member Posts: 97
    You got this game up and running? If not i would be interested in joining up, filling any role within the group.