Skip to content

Sansuki script broken

supposedlysupposedly Member Posts: 206
edited November 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Sansuki approaches and says "they have found me" but nothing happens afterward. After zoning into the thieves guild and returning, Del appears.

Comments

• nozshandnozshand Member Posts: 3
    found this too, del never appeared
  • DoveDeDomoPhoenixDoveDeDomoPhoenix Member Posts: 18
    Had a similar issue. Sansuki showed up in the slums and waited a while and Del didn't show. Reloaded to a previous save (for other reasons) and then instead found Sansuki in the Bridge district outside the Five Flagons when I was talking to prostitute and store keep. Again he spoke but Del didn't show in a timely manner. I left my party there and went to report to Lt. Aegisfield about the Skinner murders with just my protagonist. On the way back from talking with him Del finally showed up. Tested it a few more times and Del always showed just took longer then it use to.
  • leinaxleinax Member Posts: 1
    Del is failing to appear for me as well.
  • FFGFFG Member Posts: 52
    Can confirm this. No vampires appear whatsoever.
  • YuweeYuwee Member Posts: 30
    Sansuki approached me and initiated the "Oh no. They're here! They've caught me!" dialogue after I told him I was for hire. I waited a while with him, no vampires and no Del spawned so I continued north to progress with my current task. Shortly after, at the Temple of Helm door I saw two none hostile vampires blocking Del's path who was running around like a mad women. I manage to get close enough to start a dialogue and my party made quick work of her and her lackey's but I'm going to assume it was a bug.
  • raerae Member Posts: 35
    I just had this bug on the last release.
  • AnaximanderAnaximander Member Posts: 191
    Sansuki asks for help but nothing shows up, there was some non-hostile vampires nearby I attacked them and killed them but Sansuki has nothing to say ... broken. I talk to the landlord near the sphere and then try to enter the sphere and the game greys out for a scripted event but nothing happens. Have to force quit.
  • EtaminEtamin Member Posts: 830
    Confirmed.
  • KarfeinKarfein Member Posts: 1
    I had a different problem once and then no Del spawning. Rightwards from the Sea's Bounty tavern Sansuki speaks and whatever I say Del appears not but there's a nameless vampire nearby but doesn't attack or anything.
    Different problem: at the first attempt Del appeared (no other vamps), I killed it very easily (dunno, good throws and spells or whatever) and... nothing. Sansuki's blocked. Loaded the game to try again but then your known bug came into being with my game as well - no Del spawned.
  • OnonymOnonym Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2014
    Still not fixed.

Actually: Alt tabbing for about 10 minutes made Del appear for me.
  • schreierschreier Member Posts: 79
    He just ran up to me in the Government district ... and nothing happened after that
  • DarkOwlDarkOwl Member Posts: 2
    Same here. Happened in the west of the Slums. After Sensuki said "They have found me!", nothing happened for quite a while. After sending my party towards the exits of the area, the vampires finally appeared.