Skip to content

Make better use of the error messages?

ZeckulZeckul Member Posts: 1,036
We've all heard "You must gather your party before venturing forth" and "You cannot save at this time", but in the game files there are about 30 of these error messages, most of which are unused. Some of them are quite funny easter eggs (the piracy one is gold) and they're all voiced by the mighty Kevin Michael Richardson, Sarevok's voice. I just put up the entire list on Youtube for everyone's enjoyment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhjshABZvE

Any chance of these being used in any shape or form in BGEE? For instance "Your sleep has been interrupted: monsters are about" could be used as an alternative to "You have been waylaid by enemies and must defend yourself" from time to time. I know they could easily be overused and become tedious, but I could see use for the piracy warning... ;)

Comments

• BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    "We have detected that you are using a pirated copy. Your hard drive will be formatted in 10 seconds. Thank you." lol... "The blue elf is about to die." "Yellow warrior shot the food." This is great stuff...
  • ScooterScooter Member Posts: 182
    "do not shoot the potions!" I'd like to know how to try to shoot the potions! this is awesome thanks for posting!
  • Ezzaam4FutbolEzzaam4Futbol Member Posts: 72
    Love it! We should keep it! :D