Skip to content

Hexxat and the Copper Coronet after the Tomb.

Does anything actually happen? I had her join my party in the tomb and I head to the Coronet to meet the person she said she wanted to deal with. I hit the two hour mark and i'm not seeing anything. Did I miss something or does it not go anywhere?

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Yeah, this could be made a lot clearer, but you haven't missed anything.
    Her quest stages happen a week apart, and you must be in Athkatla at night for the next part to trigger.
  • TheNPCTheNPC Member Posts: 57
    Oh, I see. Thanks. You've been so very helpful of late. :)
  • kluzmankluzman Member Posts: 3
    Hi there. I've been waiting a week around the copper coronet, it's night time and nothing happens. What's sad is im trying to play with a small party and was planning to get hexxat as a trap remover / Archer. im kinda stuck now. Is there anything i should do or is she coming randomly at some point ?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    kluzman said:

Hi there. I've been waiting a week around the copper coronet, it's night time and nothing happens. What's sad is im trying to play with a small party and was planning to get hexxat as a trap remover / Archer. im kinda stuck now. Is there anything i should do or is she coming randomly at some point ?

Not sure personally its been awhile since I had Hexxat in my party. I'll tag @Jalily to see if she can help.
  • BrotherleskBrotherlesk Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys, I was stuck at the same place untill I saw thisa video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgb8aZgzgys

It seems that you have to bet Hexxat in the same tomb before you can have her added to your party. Kind of glitchy it seems.