Skip to content

What do I do after Hexxat and the tomb? [SPOILER]

So I finished Dragomir's Tomb and Hexxat-- the real one-- is in my party, with the cloak on and the Casque in my inventory. She said something about needing to meet someone, "L" at the Copper Coronet, but I can't find anybody there of importance. I've tried resting, leaving and coming back, and so forth, but I can't figure out how to progress. Is my game bugged? I hope not, because I don't want to have to redo the whole tomb level...

Comments

• JaeldynJaeldyn Member Posts: 49
    edited November 2013
    Did you per chance teleport out of the tomb ? She is supposed to talk toy ou where you killed Dragomir the red.

EDIT: Nevermind, forget what i said. To progress you just have to wait a few days and the quest should progress by itself.
  • WebDrakeWebDrake Member Posts: 35
    @ERH01:
    Her contact should show up outside the Copper Coronet in the early hours of the night. I discovered this by accident -- I happened to be there as the sun set :-)
  • onmikkelsenonmikkelsen Member Posts: 25
    I have finished the dragomirs quest and have the real hexxat in the party. But no 'L'.
    Doesnt matter if its day og night. Any hints?
    Do i need to reload?
  • WebDrakeWebDrake Member Posts: 35
    @onmikkelsen:
    Is it the early hours of the night? L's messenger showed up for me for the first time at sundown.