Skip to content

Romance guide for the new NPCs?

Did someone made a walkthrough for the romances with the 4 new characters in BGIIEE?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    Might have to wait a little while on that one. The game has only been out for 3 days :)
    rdarken said:

I don't know if they're as difficult as the Viconia's was. So far, Dorn's has been pretty simple.

"Let's wrestle" "Okay" "You're hot" "So are you" "Next time, we should wrestle naked" "Okay"
    Sounds about right hehe.
  • Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel Member Posts: 197
    Speaking of romance guides, can someone show me the best one for Aerie / Jaheira / Viconia? Awhile ago I saw one for SOA but not TOB.
  • althoralthor Member Posts: 67
    I am having a serious issue at this very moment on what direction to take.
    Both Viconia and Neera have started their relationship dialogues.
    I have done the Viconia numerous times over the years and I am interested in seeing where Neera takes me. BUT one of my main goals in BG2 is changing Viconia's alignment. If I am not wrong, you have to be in a relationship with her? I actually left the game just two moments ago when I went into the City Bridge inn to fight the lich and Neera waylays me with action. Now I have to make the decision which course to go.
  • trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    edited November 2013
    @althor alignment change for viconia happens only if in relationship and only in TOB. you will have to choose your responses carefully because her talks in TOB have internal counter that has to be high enough for her to make a shift.

if this is your goal, you will have to choose her, not neera.
  • trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    and yeah, dorn romance has been quite simplistic this far. almost a bit caricatured. :P
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    ''Enjoy your childhood while you can''. Did i just screwed up the romance with Dorn?

''Enjoy your childhood while you can''. Did i just screwed up the romance with Dorn?

From looking at it in Near Infinity I would say no.
  • FiniusCorpiusFiniusCorpius Member Posts: 7
    As long as your not a dick Neeras is pretty simple going to try Hexaat's next
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251

As long as your not a dick Neeras is pretty simple going to try Hexaat's next

Bring a fly swatter.
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    So, as the thread has already been true-resurrected, I have a question about Hexxat - patch 1.3 notes say that she now takes the relationship into account when considering her choices in ToB. So, 2 questions and of course SPOILER ALERT:

1. Does this mean you can have a romance with her and it's possible that she won't change herself back and die?
    2. I had a very brief Hexxat experience, but is the above outcome (Hexxat changes into human, dies) the only possible outcome when romancing her? What do you have to do for her not to die?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    Lathlaer said:

So, as the thread has already been true-resurrected, I have a question about Hexxat - patch 1.3 notes say that she now takes the relationship into account when considering her choices in ToB. So, 2 questions and of course SPOILER ALERT:

1. Does this mean you can have a romance with her and it's possible that she won't change herself back and die?
    2. I had a very brief Hexxat experience, but is the above outcome (Hexxat changes into human, dies) the only possible outcome when romancing her? What do you have to do for her not to die?
    1. Yes. This was also possible before, but the PC was accidentally required to have 14+ Charisma for that even if she was in a relationship.
    2. It's not the only possible outcome. You can avoid it by picking the right choices during the scene with L.