Skip to content

What are some of your nice "Hey! That's new!" moments in BG2EE? (VERY MINOR SPOILERS)

Ok, so the first totally new thing I noticed after entering Athkatla proper was that very untalkative bouncer in front of a door at Waukeen's Promenade. I still have no idea how to get past him, and I don't want anyone to tell me.

What are some of the new additions you have noticed on the maps? Any obviously new doors, characters etc? I am not interested in quest content, simply the stuff that immediately or almost immediately shows.

It's looking very very good so far.

Comments

• HoreToreHoreTore Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2013
    I noticed that the priest with the orphan in the graveyard has been moved, probably to avoid getting caught in the fight occuring in his previous spot...

And a bigger one: Firkraag now offers an evil twist to the Windspear quest. That was a major "wow!"-moment.
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    If you mean killing Garren and taking the deed, that's not new ;p
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    Suna Seni was with a band of slavers(the ones with the arbane's sword), and I killed her. Valygar is going to be so sad.
  • FFGFFG Member Posts: 52
    HoreTore said:

And a bigger one: Firkraag now offers an evil twist to the Windspear quest. That was a major "wow!"-moment.

Firkraag only suggests this to you when you are of evil alignment (or possibly have a low enough reputation), but as far as I'm concerned this is nothing new.

• HoreToreHoreTore Member Posts: 7
    Well then, this is another "wow!"-moment. Never encountered it before, and I usually play with evil alignment as well! Perhaps if it's linked to rep as well that might explain it. I usually ended up with a high rep no matter what in old bg2, but due to Dorn's quest it was around 5-ish this time...
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    Amberion said:

Suna Seni was with a band of slavers(the ones with the arbane's sword), and I killed her. Valygar is going to be so sad.

That's not really new. She's always been in that particular group.