Skip to content

Badges!!!

AdaramAdaram Member Posts: 146
Post here if you are proud of your new BGEE Supporter Badge!!!

Comments

• fumy1903fumy1903 Member Posts: 10
    Yeah! I have new badge xD
  • GridianGridian Member Posts: 50
    So do I, as 788 other people :D

On behalf of myself (BG is the very best RPG I have ever played) I thank you all for supporting this project with more than $100'000 up-front. We made a point: "Overhaul, THANK YOU for bringing back this game!"

:D
  • powerfulallypowerfulally Member Posts: 261
    There are also people who aren't using this forum and pre-ordered the game, so I'm curious how many people bought the game already.
  • RenshtalisRenshtalis Member Posts: 136
    I'm loud n proud!!! BG FAN BOY 4 EVA!
  • XezmeraudeXezmeraude Member Posts: 91
    edited August 2012
    @powerfulally

They have the beta version. The actual game is speculated to be released in September 21st this year
  • powerfulallypowerfulally Member Posts: 261
    @Xezmeraude Lawl, check the release date pal.
    You misunderstood me. I'm curious how many people pre-ordered the game overall including people not using the forum.
    I havent got my badge yet. Guess I have to wait on paypal to finish the transaction from it in a few days. Do we have to link these acounts to the one on beamdog's site?
  • AlderonAlderon Member Posts: 53
    Got my badge, didn't really have to do anything for it. I'd imagine they operate via your e-mail address, since you have to make a beamdog account to pre-order which is separate from your overhaul BGEE forum account, but if you used the same e-mail address it would be easy to track.
    Like I said. Beta version. They have that out comes with a pre-order option as all betas do. Beamdogs site has the pre-order too. Pretty much everyone has pre-ordered it no doubt about that. But most got Beta versions to play the game till it comes out and get a quick pre-order jump on many. Release date got moved to 21st. It was mentioned why in another post. Should be in the general, tweaks or bugs section. There was mention of 21st instead of 18th.
    edited August 2012
    Also in the forums ToS stuff like that isnt tolerated. You might want to change the lawl as that can get you flagged by the admins. Opinions must be tolerated with respect. If you dont like or find it funny what people post. You shouldnt post at all. Might want to clean that incase you get flagged by an admin. Some consider that to be rude and mild harassment. I only say this just to make sure these forums are clean of flaming and fighting. Some people can take that the wrong way. Not saying its bad myself. Just it isnt neccessary to laugh at peoples posts or make points stand out. Everyones entitled to speak an opinion. Everyone should at least show respect and not make fun of it or laugh at it. Just remember for future posts. Try and keep the forums clean so everyone feels comfortable here :)
  • AlderonAlderon Member Posts: 53

Also in the forums ToS stuff like that isnt tolerated. You might want to change the lawl as that can get you flagged by the admins. Opinions must be tolerated with respect. If you dont like or find it funny what people post. You shouldnt post at all. Might want to clean that incase you get flagged by an admin. Some consider that to be rude and mild harassment.

I don't even understand what it is you're complaining about...
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    I have the badge, I am the power! :D
  • KonabugaKonabuga Member Posts: 135
    I ordered using Paypal and have received my badge.
  • FrozenDervishFrozenDervish Member Posts: 295
    With this badge will I become the #1 boyscout?
  • SeldarSeldar Member Posts: 438
    plop
    @Alderon

Its not complaining. Im just saying. This forum is very strict how people act to others opinions. Most forums dont like to police anymore. Thats why they get pulled off the internet. Like I said. Admins are trying to keep this place clean as possible. Most forum sites have flamers and trollers which we all try to keep from posting and some misunderstand the opinion like you did. There is no complaining whatsoever. Thats what the forums want to keep in us memebers minds. Respect others opinions and dont flame them in any way shape or form.
  • KonabugaKonabuga Member Posts: 135
    Oh, the drama!

Like I said. Beta version. They have that out comes with a pre-order option as all betas do. Beamdogs site has the pre-order too. Pretty much everyone has pre-ordered it no doubt about that. But most got Beta versions to play the game till it comes out and get a quick pre-order jump on many. Release date got moved to 21st. It was mentioned why in another post. Should be in the general, tweaks or bugs section. There was mention of 21st instead of 18th.

So wait, you are saying I have a beta? How do I get it? How do I play it? I just thought I was paying for a preorder? Do you have yours? Do I have to download?

*bursting with excitment*

@Alderon

Its not complaining. Im just saying. This forum is very strict how people act to others opinions. Most forums dont like to police anymore. Thats why they get pulled off the internet. Like I said. Admins are trying to keep this place clean as possible. Most forum sites have flamers and trollers which we all try to keep from posting and some misunderstand the opinion like you did. There is no complaining whatsoever. Thats what the forums want to keep in us memebers minds. Respect others opinions and dont flame them in any way shape or form.

Can we flame the trolls? That way they can't regenerate! Roflz!
  • trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    yap, got my badge and being unreasonably excited about it O.o

and @Gridian, how did you get this number? 100 000? is it typo?
  • CairhiinCairhiin Member Posts: 5
    I preordered my BG:EE right after it became available, but I've not received any badge yet.
  • azuritazurit Member Posts: 182
    got it! :))
  • SamielSamiel Member Posts: 156
    Done and done!
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Most certainly :)
  • LejontassLejontass Member Posts: 2
    Absolutely!
  • KukarachaKukaracha Member Posts: 256
    I'd love to preorder, but I'm broke as hell so I want to wait any news for an hypothetical boxed version... can't buy both!
  • GarmGarm Member Posts: 67
    How does someone receive the badge?

I used different mails to register in Beamdog's site and in this forum.
  • etaglocetagloc Member Posts: 349
    my badge is better than your badge!
    yae for bg supporters!
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    @Xezmeraude - @powerfulally is a moderator, so unless he wants to flag himself I doubt he'll get flagged for a "lawl" ;-) The release date for BG:EE is 18th September 2012, official and final. The beta is private and by invitation only, and it has nothing to do with the pre-order.