Skip to content

Where is the Special vender in Ribald's shop

Hello,

I do not have the woman who sells the robe of Vecna, and other items, in Ribalds shop. Any idea why this might be? I also had a strange bug happen while finishing the freeing the slaves quest in the Copper Coronet. I had just finished the quest and saved the game but at the same time the game crashed. When I rebooted and loaded my saved game I was able to do the quest for a second time.

Nalia had asked me to help her at her keep before the crash and not Nalia is gone and her keep is not on my overland map.

Thanks for any Help

Comments

• GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    The one named "Deidre" or whatever. She's in a red noblewoman's dress, iirc, and she's right up the stairs behind Ribald.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2013
    The woman who sells the robe of Vecna (Deidre) should be above Ribald (past the stairs).

Edit: Ninja'd!
  • CalArathCalArath Member Posts: 4
    She is not there for me. Just the woman with the spell scrolls is there.
    if you're looking at the spell scrolls woman, you've gone too far. She's literally RIGHT behind Ribald up the stairs. If she's not there, then I don't know how to help you; she's in my game plain as day, as is the bonus merchant in the Copper Coronet.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Anyone else find this happening?

Do you have any mods installed?

Would it be possible for you to move this thread into the BG2EE bugs section? You should be able to click the gear on the top right of the thread, select edit, and then change the location of the thread to BGIIEE Bugs.
  • EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 813
    Yeah it seems to me like a bug if she isn't there. If he's talked to everybody in there and she isn't there...

Maybe scan the shop once more to be absolutely certain

• AcridSyphilisAcridSyphilis Member Posts: 129
    If you have debug mode activated, I'd try

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("deidre")

I just saw and interacted with her in my game, I haven't tested this on other characters yet but Dungeon-Be-Gone should let me test it reaaaal quick on other characters; I'll get back later on details.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Necroing this thread as I found it, when looking for a solution to Deidre missing. The above post by AcridSyphilis was helpful, but the CLUA command needed is different in version 2.0+

For those wanting to spawn Deirdre, you should now use:

C:CreateCreature('WMART2')

I hope this post by me is more helpful than annoying, seeing this thread does pop up when searching for 'Deidre missing'.