Skip to content

Romance in BGII:EE

maveric28maveric28 Member Posts: 7
I'd really be interested in knowing about how to activate the multi-romance options in BGII:EE ... I'm returning to my beloved game after a 10 year absence and everything is new to me! But I don't want to have to play multiple characters just to see how the romances develop.

Is there a romance available for Hexxat?
Or Neera?
Or a way to romance 2 or more of the NPCs without ruining it for one of them?

Comments

• KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 627
    Hexxat is a lesbian

All romances will need a mod to function with more than one active at once.
    You can have them bickering over you for a lil while, but you have to choose if you're unmodded.

What a mod does is make the romance options entirely unaware of each other and each romance progress as it normally would, given you don't get your face melted off by some gamebreaking issue.

Really not worth it imo.. and no, there is no such mod out yet. Give it a few months.
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Member Posts: 876
    The game is so rich, I think it's worth it to play through it multiple times for the separate romances.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    I agree that you should just play it with different charnames. Hexxat will romance females, Neera males, so you can't cover that with only one playthrough anyway.
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Another one suprised by the romance exclusion
  • maveric28maveric28 Member Posts: 7
    Not surprised, just wanted to know if anyone knew a way around it. I remember there used to be a way to date all three without screwing it up and wanted to know if there was still a way to do that.
  • MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    maveric28 said:

Not surprised, just wanted to know if anyone knew a way around it. I remember there used to be a way to date all three without screwing it up and wanted to know if there was still a way to do that.

maveric28 said:

I'm pretty sure that was always a mod, never a feature.