Skip to content

Lanneth Help... Help Killing Lanneth

So was wondering if any of you could give some tips on killing Lanneth and her mercs?

My party of consists of Charname ( 9th level Monk), Minsc, Jheira, Neera (Obviously), Anomen, and Hexxat.

Comments

• PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    Lanneth has multiple invisibility potions in her inventory and buff spells in her memory. Have a character cast true seeing/sight to reveal her, then bombard her with breach to lower her defenses enough to land some hits. If you can get Jaheira to cast insect plague while her defenses are down, that should help win the fight.

The devs seem to have equipped Lanneth with some improved AI - she will kite your melee characters and (if I remember correctly) hit your group with disorienting attacks while invisible. If all else fails, ignore her until you kill every other enemy and let her peter herself out...

It's a hard fight, but if you can protect your party/debuff her she'll eventually start running out of options.
  • VicardVicard Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2013
    Keep the party out of the fight until all the mages have cast confusion (why does every *insert profanity of choise here* mage cast confusion!) or use Chaotic Commands. Use Breach to dispel any defences. Chaos or Confusion on your part will also help. Also, buffing.
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    Also, if you're having trouble with the mercs:

You can get them all drunk and have them revolt against Lanneth if you buy them enough rounds from the bartender. It's a funny dialogue and also makes the battle much easier
  • TheNPCTheNPC Member Posts: 57
    Re asses memorized spells and see if I can funnel them. Dang them for figuring out how doors work.
  • joppojoppo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    It was easy for me, I (as archer) bought 10 Arrow of dispelling and lined her until her invisibility potion was over. Then hit her 1-2 times to dispel, then finished her with 3-4 more fire arrows. The rest of the group did not even participate, but stayed lined.