Skip to content

Download and Boxed edition

13»

Comments

• bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    There is significant cost associated with making a boxed copy. Unless someone is willing and able to pay for it, or else charge you guys $40 instead of $20, it won't happen.
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    If BG-EE is really good enough and become another classic , no reason no boxed edition,
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    Being BG a classic itself, I already see no reason for no boxed edition of its remake.
  • ElectricMonkElectricMonk Member Posts: 599
    I'm all for a boxed edition and/or a boxed collector's edition. If covering the costs/low demand is such a big concern, they could always price them on a per-unit profit basis; as in, produce them one at a time as they're ordered, making sure that they're making a profit after per-unit production costs.

At this point, it might be best to just hold out and do a complete BG:EE saga boxed and collector's edition once BG2:EE has come out. It isn't that far off and will probably be more appealing to a larger number of people.

I'll buy either way of course, one can never have enough copies of Baldur's Gate.
  • maethormaethor Member Posts: 4
    Yeah maybe its for the best just to buy the digital copy now, and support them, so there might be a chance of a boxed edition later.. Could be really nice with that BG:EE saga collectors edition at some point.. Now my hopes are up high for that;)