Skip to content

Question about the Hexxat romance

Hey Folks, i am a Little bit confused with my Hexxats romance Status. I've done all three quests for her, romance Status is 1, but she doesnt seem to talk anymore. I just left Spellhold now, and still she refuses to say anything. Is that intended or did i miss something?

Comments

• PGoeranPGoeran Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2013
    I believe my game is suffering from the same problem. Although I haven't advanced the plot as far as the OP, I've waited a long time and Hexxat hasn't initiated any dialogue at all. My player character is female, the HexxatRomanceActive variable is set to 1.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    edited November 2013
    C:SetGlobal("HexxatLovetalksTimer","GLOBAL",1)

^ That should fix the issue. :)
    Post edited by LiamEsler on
    Sorry, but that doesn't seem to do anything. Both variables are set to 1. Is there any other condition that needs to be met?
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    @Pgoeran PC must be female, and--ah. I typo'd. That should be:

SetGlobal("HexxatLovetalksTimer","GLOBAL",1)

Sorry! Editing post above now.
    That one did it. Thanks for the help!
  • MorrandirrMorrandirr Member Posts: 60
    edited January 2014
    I'm having problems with this romance too. It started quite well, but the lovetalks hardly continued. I'm now in Suldanessalar and "HexxatLovetalks" was only 3.
    I checked the "HexxatLovetalksTimer", which was set to a ridiculous high number (~2800000). I set it to 1, but nothing happend. Then I did an area transition and the next love talk started. After this, the timer again was very high. Setting it to 1 helped. This continued for some more talks, and I'm now at 17. Now the talks are stuck again, I just can't trigger it. Setting the timer to 1 just doesn't help.
    Are there other timer which take into account the real time like when the romance started?
    Is there anything else I can do?

Btw I noticed that my timer never decreases automatically, no matter how long I wait or rest. Actually what does the value represent? Miliseconds, seconds, minutes, hours?

("HexxatRomanceActive" is 1 btw)
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited January 2014
    @Morrandirr The value represents when the timer is supposed to expire, not the time left. That's why it's always a high number and never decreases.

For the next talk, HexxatRomanceActive needs to be 2 (this should have been set in the last talk you got) and it needs to be daybreak (around hour 6).
  • MorrandirrMorrandirr Member Posts: 60
    Thanks!