Skip to content

Questions regarding Hexxat and Rasaad in BG2 EE.

jkwhitedogjkwhitedog Member Posts: 10
edited November 2013 in New Players (NO SPOILERS!)
I'm an old BG2 fan, just got a few questions regarding the new NPC.

Hexxat question:
I already helped Hexxat retrieved the claw of black leopard and returned to the city, but it seemed the mission is still not finished according to the journal. Is there something else I should do?

Rasaad question:
How do I trigger his mission? I recruited him in Treadmeet, but there's no map or even a clue about how to help him in the next step.

Comments

• As far as I could tell, both of these were random triggers; maybe there's a timer associated with them. A few game days after I recovered the Claw, a friend of Hexxat's showed up to collect it and give the next mission. Rasaad's mission was triggered after quite a while...I was in the City Gates area at the time, don't know if that's a requirement or not. But I didn't do anything special to set off either one.
  • jkwhitedogjkwhitedog Member Posts: 10
    edited November 2013
    Thanks a lot, I just started the 3rd mission of Hexxat, then I went to city gate and yes it triggered Rasaad Mission, so thank you so much!
    One more question, how do I trigger Dorn's mission, if I remove him from the team, where can I find him again?
    Post edited by jkwhitedog on
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    The part after the wedding happens a week later when he's level 12+.

If you dismiss him, he'll reappear in his original spot by the Radiant Heart building.
  • jkwhitedogjkwhitedog Member Posts: 10
    Thanks, also about Rasaad's mission, I just finished the Twofold mission and Callus got away, does Rasaad's mission end there? If not, how do I trigger the next step?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    That's it until ToB.
  • leysleys Member Posts: 3
    Hi all, I was having the same problem of jkwhitedog with Rasaad's quest; finally today it started and now I finished the SoA part at the Twofold temple. I've an other question at this point, if you can help me I'll appreciate it sooo much 'cause I didn't find any other info! :) Does the romance with him end a little after ending his quest? Precisely, does it end after charname kissed him? The SoA part, I mean.