Skip to content

Random Solo-multiplayer playthrough

LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
edited November 2013 in Multiplayer
First off, I know how that sounds :)

I'm a bit tired of trying to join with random ppl and was just looking to pass the time a bit in between dedicated group sessions, so i thought this might be a nice way of doing it.

I'm going to do a solo thief playthrough in mp and leave the game open for all to join. Not too bothered with the storyline so if you havent played the game much and dont want it spoiled this might not be too good for you. That said, if you dont mind, i definitely dont. Keep in mind this is most likely not gonna be consistent gatherings, more like random ppl joining in all the time. Therefore you should export your guy if you wanna keep it, and/or have some mid lvl guys rdy and rolled in case i'm far into the game.
Preferably no cheesy stuff or BG2 imports, but tbh if you're only gonna be there for an hour i dont rly care :P

There will be no fixed time, generally gonna play between 7-12pm GMT on any day of the week, or none...
(wednesday and sunday i got a group session going so i probly wont be up on those days)

I'll call the game 'the intrepid fool' and i'll be expecting some attendance. Just keep a keen eye on the list.

Comments

• MalbortusMalbortus Member Posts: 106
    Tonight is sports night, tomorrow is our party game, but outside of those, I'll definitely give this a try! (Connectivity permitting...)
  • ragnerock5ragnerock5 Member Posts: 8
    Ill join your game if i see you usually use a fighter but i have a couple other characters rolled up
  • MalbortusMalbortus Member Posts: 106
    Are you still going through with this? I've not seen the sessions on the couple of times that I checked.

If you are, it would be good if you posted your current character's level, so people can prepare before joining.
  • LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    edited November 2013
    Good point.

I just finished cloakwood and i'm at around lvl5 ish so far. I've had a few ppl join but generallly i'm just running through it on my own.
    I hope it's not because they cant connect to me, cuz i'd love to see more ppl come in.
    Posting this on here wasnt rly the best because of the irregular hours of play but still, everyone is welcome.

PS: I just had a guy who killed off our team for no apparent reason... i know i said this wasnt a serious playthrough but if you're just gonna be a troll, dont bother :P
    Post edited by Liberelli on