Skip to content

Another Ramazith Tower bug

HyperfishHyperfish Member Posts: 5
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
Hello guys,

Another bug with Ramazith at the moment that's halting my progress.

Basically selected the, 'good option', so freed the nymph, did the fight through the levels of the tower to the top and then after killing him, within about 30secs all of my party fall down dead. I've tried getting out of the tower quickly and just standing there. Regardless I die.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• HyperfishHyperfish Member Posts: 5
    Right I restarted from an auto save and it seems to be happening in the sewers below that area as well..Basically anytime when combats initiated it seems. This bug just started today, no idea what's caused it
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    If you can access the cheat console, enter CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("PartyCured","GLOBAL"); and see what result you get. Is it a 0?
    Yes it was I set it to 1 and that seems to have sorted it for now...

I was still poisioned from the Lothander and Malek quest, possibly that was the cause...weird
    @Mathsorcerer Oh thanks for the idea btw, had forgotten about old console workarounds ;)
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    You are welcome. Typically, the answer to the question "my party is dying" in BG is "check the Marek poison variable".
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    Do your remember if you picked up the potion from Marek's body?
    @Balquo I think I was still poisoned from the quest, though this is my second playthrough and before I went well over the ten day limit before completing the quest

Anyway seems to be resolved so possibly it wasn't working before and is now corrected I guess? ;)