Skip to content

Asaad quest? Trigger?

Anything special needed to trigger this quest... Been running around with this bloke for quite some time now ... And only reason is I want to do his quest, and then boot him again :) Anyhting I need to do?

Comments

• srvksrvk Member Posts: 65
    Go to the city gates
  • SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219
    Mhm, haven't been there :) Thanks!
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Assad? The Syrian President/Dictator (depending on ur political alignment) has a quest in BG 2EE?!

*jk* :)
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    What is it with rassads name? I assume that's who you're talking about. I have seen, raseed, rasad, resad, now Assad,all sorts of spellings. Not as much as the other characters, certainly. As for your question, bg1 or bg2? Rassads quest doesn't start till baldurs gate in 1, I haven't played 2 yet.
    Very sorry I missed a single letter.... But, I can be a douche aswell...

It's spelled Rasaad. ;)
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    edited November 2013

Assad? The Syrian President/Dictator (depending on ur political alignment) has a quest in BG 2EE?!
    *jk* :)

Tss tss.. Rasaad yn Bashir not Bashar al-Assad ... why to have such a twisted mind hehe (yeah, me too, initially, i thought there could be some kind of visionnary thingie / twisted bright american humour here..but nope, total coincidence apparently.. *// )
    ;*)

ps; that's a little like 'Dorn'..when you remember someone from baldurash ('Kevin Dorner'..the guy who gave so much to BGs initially.&for free apparently!..^), i did not know exactly the first time i saw that if that was good or bad humour^..or totally irrelated coincidence again.. *;-)

ps2;
    and yes, i really wish that's not another game glitch, 'cause i really wish to do bashar.. i mean Bashir oops.. that one seems to become really good & interesting story till the end too.. *)
    Post edited by sunset00 on
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Spungi said:

Very sorry I missed a single letter.... But, I can be a douche aswell...

It's spelled Rasaad. ;)

I'm not blaming you. I just seem to see it misspelled a lot, more than most NPC's.
    Haven't noticed anything, but then again, I don't pay attention how the NPC's are spelled, so I doubt I would notice :P