Skip to content

Are there enough shorties in BG2 to...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    Not really. You could treat Aerie as an adopted gnome, but I think that's about all there is.
  • SpiffyMcBangSpiffyMcBang Member Posts: 160
    Mazzy, Jan, Korgan. Aerie does seem like she'd fit in a way. Haer'Dalis? That's about the best you could manage.
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Korgan and Aerie dont get along
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    You could go with a multi-solo game and create 3 shorties to match up with Jan, Mazzy and Korgan.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Oh I did that too once.
    I had some mod NPCs installed though, namely Nephele (halfling cleric) and Breagar (dwarven fighter).
    And since it takes time to make the mods compatible... yeah...

Anyway, the next smallest race would be elves, while drow tend to be smaller than their surface cousins so maybe Viconia would be a good choice. And according to dark elf comics, the DeVir's appear to be average sized for drow.
    I also always immagined Imoen to be small (~ 1,50). And since Yoshimo is from Kara-Tur (aka, toril asia) I don't think he would be that tall either (~ 1,70m).
    Thayans are also considered relativly small in fearun lore if I reacall correctly, so I guess Edwin doesn't crack the 1,80m either.

But then again, my definition of small is very different from most people in most cases xD ( <--- 1,80m woman).

Hope I could help ~
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    It may require you to cheat, since you won't be able to run into him without one of the new NPC's.

Wilson the bear. Hey...he is short (unless he is standing up I suppose)