Skip to content

Fallen Paladins (Spoiler)

NymMoondownNymMoondown Member Posts: 219
Well meet to everybody! :)
I was looking for the quest in the title...the one in which some fallen paladins ask you for a reliquary of the Holy Radiant Heart Order.
I can't find them in the usual place in the Bridge District...and I know already something has been changed after introducing Dorn and his quest ad the Order. I've looked for them both before and after meeting Dorn and accomplishing his quest. Could someone enlight me? :)

English is not my native language, so I apologize for mistakes and mispelling.
Post edited by NymMoondown on

Comments

• selkyraselkyra Member Posts: 54
    edited November 2013
    Have you talked to the guy in the Order of the Most Radiant Heart who gives you the quest? I'm not sure if it's required but I always do the quest that way.
  • NymMoondownNymMoondown Member Posts: 219
    edited November 2013
    Before and after have adding Dorn I found no person inside. In BG2 the quest starts in the Bridge District, when you help the fallen paladins against a group of thieves...
  • DawgliciousDawglicious Member Posts: 221
    Beginning Dorn's quest locks you out of the normal Order of the Most Radiant Heart area. See this post, it will explain how to use the CLUA Console to teleport to the original Hall of the Most Radiant Heart, which has the NPC who gives you the Fallen Paladins quest: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/24795/workarounds-for-known-problems#latest
    NymMoondown
  • NymMoondownNymMoondown Member Posts: 219
    Thx! ^_^