Skip to content

great support from the creators of bg ee

Have to say that i am impressed by your response, help, comments etc. Very nice to see.

So close between gamer and designer which i think is great

Comments

• enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    I'm really enjoying it too, but I bear in mind this is mostly a single player game, not a competitive multiplayer game, so nobody really has much incentive to rage at devs about balance :) I guess it creates this nice atmosphere.
  • MessiMessi Member Posts: 738
    Totally. I'm especially impressed with them hand fixing saves for people whose games have become bugged! Way to Beamdog!
  • MorrandirrMorrandirr Member Posts: 60
    This!
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    Messi said:

Totally. I'm especially impressed with them hand fixing saves for people whose games have become bugged!

You don't have to be a dev to do that :p

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/404862/#Comment_404862

But yeah, even if I'm often criticising the current state of the EE games, I must admit that support is great.
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    lol tennisgolfboll .. don't do too much all the same mate.. *// )) ...but yes, that's in the interest of everyone always interested in that franchise/game serie, that the rereleases can be the best possible, and for beamdog employees first too lol... and that is not as if they had 10000 games to propose/manage in their catalogue too, hu... but that's nice to see that things can be cared of.. well, at least potentially/possibly cared of.. and always a good commercial practice to be reactive and polite.. and to care about the observations of the people actually always interested, even if sometimes over meticulous, even after all those years.. but in that way, yes, that's good... :*))
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Wall of text rambling
    OP post of humourless fanboy trembling lol ..
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    There there. I am sure you will get help someday.
    I hope you too mate!.. i really do! ^^ And a real full part of Spellhold.. not just my tiny room.. Cowled Wizards love you too.. :*D