Skip to content

[Spoiler] Neera Romance Throne of bhaal: Stuck

Greetings,

I have been playing BGII following the neera romance and questline till the end ith no problems. In Throne of bhaal, however, the last romance conversation I had as right after completing Neera's Thay quest, as she told me that she had long pondered about the relationship and she wanted to be happy with my Character at her side. She concluded the conversation telling me she would have continue to

After that, I only got a dialogue in Ankethran concerning her mechanical bird, which I chose not to sell, and she was very happy. After that, I killed other two bhallspawns, did some side quest, and left my PC on for a hour or two to see if she popped anything new. No new dialogue started. If I check the romance status on shadokeeper, it's still on '2'.

What should I do to continue the romance? Also, is it me, or romance dialogue are much rarer in TOB? I do not think the romance has ended yet, but I don't know if it's a glitch or not.

Thanks a lot,

N.

Comments

• LuweLuwe Member Posts: 8
    Does no one know? :)
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    edited November 2013
    I don't know. But are you just standing around hoping for her to talk? Try simple things like picking a fight (not with each other) in case it's an end-combat event, try resting, try visiting an inn, try going to a wilderness area.

Else hope for the attention of @LiamEsler :) or @maerduin (if I spelled it right)
  • LuweLuwe Member Posts: 8
    I have tried everything. Picking fights, standing around, and completing quests. None orked so far.
  • adormituladormitul Member Posts: 63
    Because there is no other discussion with her until the last part of the game were you will have to make a choice what she says is so touching.
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    PM'd.
  • KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 627
    In many cases with the vanilla romances, you had to get through a new challenge in your pocket plane for the romance to proceed... could very well be the same for the addons
  • jcoke21jcoke21 Member Posts: 2
    I'm having the same issue, anyone know when the next bit is supposed to happen?