Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

How to trigger Dorn's (bugged?) quest? SPOILER

patenttipatentti Member Posts: 2
I'm currently in chap 6, heading to Bodhi and still haven't got around to getting any action from Dorn
[spoiler]after the wedding. He killed the priest, I let others live and we left. This was in chap 3! Now I went to the Order, and triggered conversation of how we should kill everyone (there is no one there). I left and went back, now nothing is happening, I can go to Order as I please but it is empty and no talks. I know that there should have been something when he turned 12, he is 16 now..[/ spoiler]
Is there anyway I can trigger the whole thing without having to start over? Relationship with him is at 1, love talks at 17.