Skip to content

*SPOILERS* Neera sidequests

RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
Has anyone managed to save Amanis Khal the mother of the boy Kirik, and the half orc guy in the refuge from the Red Wizard Enclave?

I managed to save Daxos, the Cat guy, the Beer lady, the artificer, the stoner guy and the crazy king guy but Amanis and the half orc never gave me any quest while i was in the refuge and are both dead.

Is there a way to save them?

Regards

Comments

• Amanis:
    Gave me a quest after I had gone back and forth between the hidden refuge a few times: Kirik goes missing and she asks you to find him.

Half-Orc:
    Wheedle him for conversation and he'll attack you. Beat him up but don't kill him, and he'll gain respect for you.

I haven't progressed Neera's quest to the enclave yet, so I don't know for sure whether or not this will let you save them. Does the crazy king guy have a quest or does he just blather on a survive regardless?
  • RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    i beat up the half orc and he does not want to fight anymore but he still dies though. is there anything else i need to do?
  • KogornKogorn Member Posts: 104
    @Ryofu What quests do the stoner and crazy king guy give you? Do you have to do them both to get them to survive?

Also, I found the Amanis Khal quest @Kaigen was talking about. Also beat up the half-orc until he says "stop! I do not wish to fight!" but I didn't get any kind of journal entry about it. Not sure if that's necessary for him to survive or not, but if he keeps dying that's what my gut is telling me.
  • althoralthor Member Posts: 67
    Not sure how it kept him alive, but if he survives he gives you something COOL!