Skip to content

Dorn's 3rd quest IM STUCK (spoilers)

Blasfemy_4Blasfemy_4 Member Posts: 6
Guyz im at the ressurection gorge, i found all 3 stones and i sacrificed something and the portal is open and i cant react with it nor any dialogue commenced. I ressurected the druid too still nothing....help plz
Or can please anyone tell me the step by step procedure to complete this quest
Post edited by Blasfemy_4 on

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    The sounds like your game bugged out. Have you tried re-loading and trying again?
  • Blasfemy_4Blasfemy_4 Member Posts: 6
    Yes many times....
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Shoot me your savegame with a description of the problem to liam.esler@gmail.com :)
    Ok done thanks :-)
    I look forward for your reply
  • srvksrvk Member Posts: 65
    Did you try to initiate dialog with Dorn?
    Yes i did that too :-)
  • LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    Sent you a fixed savegame!
    Thanks a lot Liam it worked:)
  • DakkonITADakkonITA Member Posts: 20
    Hi guys, i've a similiar problem (sorry for my bad english).

I did the resurrection on the druide but nothing happens. No dialogues and Dorn asking the same things everytime, and if i wanna go forward i've to sac one of mine NPG (everytime korgan..).

I did anothre mistake, i saved the game when the druide is now alive then i can't restart from another point.

I think it's a bug, a serious bug, because i cant' go out from the dungeon, and if i don't go forward...i've to restart the game...

please, help me :(
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    @DakkonITA Could you zip up your savegame and upload it here? I'll try to fix it.
    Thank you, what's the file destination of my save games?
    Documents\Baldur's Gate II - Enhanced Edition\save
    There're the saves. Thank you!
    Auto-save.
    Try doing the ritual now. The druid should be sacrificed instead of Korgan.
    THANK YOU ! :D
  • InfalliusInfallius Member Posts: 2
    Hello! I am having a similar issue. I made it to the stones and have collected two of them needed for the ritual, but I cannot talk to the NPC within the tree. Attached is my save file. Thanks!
    @Infallius Your game is fine. The druid is dead (he's not supposed to make a sound when you right-click on him; that's a known issue), so you'll need to raise him if you want to speak to him. You'll also need a third stone to proceed with the ritual.
    The third stone is on Xachrimos. Walk outside until you see his speech text appear, then use the wand of glitterdust to make him visible.
  • You can also use Find Traps if you have a thief along who has high enough Detect Illusions. I found this out the hard way and got a nasty fight sprung on me when I was unprepared and scattered.
  • InfalliusInfallius Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much for the tip! I guess I'm too used to having things handed to me on a platter >_>. Everything is working fine now.
  • mhabijanmhabijan Member Posts: 18
    Another question. I killed the demons and Dorn is once again free. What about the gorge? The druid just lies there and I can't talk to him and his old mum doesn't think I've been to see him at all.