Skip to content

#6968 Hexxat portrait bug

teenpartyteenparty Member Posts: 46
edited December 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I've made a new female elf rouge character using the new elf-with-eyepatch-and-sword portrait. After playing a bit i recruited the fake Hexxat. By this time I had become annoyed because my eyepatch-portrait was too dark so I switched to the fake-Hexxat portrait. After a while, not instantly for some reason, the portrait for fake-Hexxat changed to a portrait of a female fighter holding a sword in front of her face. I assume that was supposed to happen. The problem is that when I found the real Hexxat she too was using the female fighter portrait.
Post edited by Avenger_teambg on

Comments

• AdoriAdori Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    This happened to me, too... On one of my games, real Hexxat was fine for awhile until I loaded a previous game (I was also using fake Hexxat's picture). Then she switched to the female fighter portrait. In another game, I chose fake Hexxat's picture at character creation hoping it would fix the issue. Both fake and real Hexxat ended up with the female fighter picture anyway.

I hope there's a way to fix this. Real Hexxat's profile picture is amazing and I would like it to go back to how it was.

• Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    This was already fixed and tested, it should be in the next patch