Skip to content

Chapter 6: Purifying Blood and Holy Water

So, before you tromp off to ruin Bhodi's day once and for all, you are given some stakes and some holy water. There are side objectives that involve using the holy water to purify the various pools of blood around in the stronghold. There are three pools of blood and three casks of holy water, but one of the pools (specifically, the one in the room with the spiked floors) cannot be purified because it's a container that holds the Gauntlets of Weapon Expertise that covers the entire pool.

I checked the Event Area filter (Ctrl + 4) and, sure enough, there's a bit in the middle of the lootable pool that seems like it can be interacted with in some way, but I'm not sure what way that is because the container field overlaps it. It stands to reason that you would be able to purify that final pool considering there are three pools and three casks of holy water, but because the container is in the way I cannot actually check.

Using the Holy Water on the container yields nothing, and this feels as if it would be a bug of some kind because there's no actual way to interact with the event area, so I can't even confirm if it's something that should be interacted with or just examined. The former is something of a large oversight, and the latter is... well, still an oversight, but just less of one considering that it's your second time through the Vampire Stronghold and it's just covering up some flavor text that you've probably seen before.
Smilge